CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: h202 testimonial

stepsahead Views: 3,616
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,450,685

Re: h202 testimonial

I take my last intake at 10h45am , i eat at 11h30am, i then take the next intake at 02h00pm. then in the evening last intake at 5pm, i eat 6pm.

I also drunk chocolate drink, alcohol with it no problem. tea also. I ate snacks also. I wait 30 minutes, and i hate a snack. I never had vomit feel. Except at the very beginning when i started the protocole. i also took 15 drops h202, 15 min before dinner. I had little blup but NOTHING compared to what i had some month ago. there is no big risk.
Also it is interesting the big Ds are gone before with 8 drops, i had to go the loo.

At 10 drops 3 times per day, i had big Ds after 24 hours. So i had to stop intake because i couldnt handle it.

Strangly, when i took this protocole, to start from 1 drop every hour for eight hours and increasing when you feel better, i never reached a point where i had big Ds again. And now i can take 15 drops every hour without problem.
So i think recovery goes fast using this protocole.

i would be interested into your feedback with this protocole.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)