CureZone   Log On   Join
h202 testimonial

stepsahead Views: 4,552
Published: 15 y

h202 testimonial

Hi,
I had problems like fatigue, diarheas, intolerance to lactose, intolerance to coffee, cold hands, hypotension.

So i was totttallly enough cause i couldnt do anythin in my life. I decided first to start garlic, was good but not enough. I then added Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but the problem of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is the taste for me, i cant stand it anymore and i had lots lots lots of diarheas all the time. I use to take like 10 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 3 times a day. and someone on curezone told me take 2 drops of MMS every hour. I tried it and it worked really better. and at one point i wondered, let s try to do it with H202. So i started with 2 drops of h202 every hour. and since 2 weeks now i m taking 15!!!! drops of H202 every hour for 8 hours. to reach this point it was not easy. i had to believe in it. And i was totally scared because of the things some people say about the h202. But it is a harmless substance. I never had a problem, and i can tell you i take lots of other things. I never vomited, i had diarheas at the very beginning, but then it stopped. And so, Lactose intolerance is gone, Coffee intolerance is almost gone, chronic diarreheas is gone, hand shaking is gone, body fatigue is fading, digestion has never been so good, also stool look totally normal, not any undigested food in my stool, i dont have any intestinal pain anymore, and the tension in the intestin just went away. before i had undigested food and now it is gone. My body is changing, i was a thin man, and i got more muscle mass without doing anything. Nevertheless, there is a downside, the liver is detoxyfiying a lot, and i got my legs inflating a lot, abdominal itching (not pain). I got also now skin spots that disappearing, my skin looks younger, but i dont know if it is because of garlic pill or H202. My eyes bags are gone, the mucus in my nose is gone.
It is IMPRESSIVE. but to go to this point, i need really as many as 15 drops per hour in 175ml. After 3 take-ins, i can see an effect in my liver. at the beginning i as scared by then the itching lowered and now it is realllllly low ithing.
Also at the beginning i could taste the h202 on my tongue, and it is almost not the case anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)