CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE: What is causing my excessive hunger?? Parasites?

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

VX Views: 17,251
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,450,384

Re: UPDATE: What is causing my excessive hunger?? Parasites?

Usually cravigns and raging hunger are your body telling you it desperately needs something for it to perform. Some people will get protein/fat cravings on a vegan diet or high carb diet, some people with Candida will get Sugar cravings, some people who are dealing with toxicity will get cravings for fat and eat lots of (unhealthy) ice cream or chocolate.

It's possible your body is ok now, it's also possible the meds are supressing your appetite. There are too many variables for anyone 1 million miles away from you to figure out.

Having said that, I don't believe medication is the way to go. In the short term, you can try, but for this kind of thing, Candida, it's not a great idea. Candida feeds off Antibiotics btw, if you have Candida.

If you have parasites I'd advise against medication and instead take Barefoots dewormer. If that's not enough then I'd advise getting expert advise on it, especially if you know what kind of parasite you have.

Drinking too much water is not a good thing, despite what some people say, it's unhealthy. DRINK TO THIRST ONLY. Go on the Water Fasting forum, even they will tell you to drink to thirst.

I know a nutritional counsellor where I live that used to drink a gallon of water a day and developed Bell's Palsy (she couldn't move her facial muscles). She blames it on drinking too much water among other things. I have no idea what the truth is but she is now moving her face again after being told by the doctors it wouldn't be possible.

Anyway, good luck with everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)