CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dra Clark

jessesmom1987 Views: 3,153
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,450,212

Re: Dra Clark

You did not poison yourself with the amount of oil and grapefruit juice you took.

Please hear me. The very worst thing you could do right now, is to not do more liver flushing, and the reason is the yellow poop you are having. It is telling you that you have stones that must come out as soon as possible.

I know you are scared right now. My liver was very, very sick, and I have had to KEEP doing Liver Flushes one time per week! If your last Liver Flush was one month ago, and you got that many stones out with the flushes you did---the problem you are having right now is because of not continuing to do more liver flushing.

You can not imagine how many large stones I have gotten out of my liver..and I have no gallbladder. But, many parasites too. If I had only done 5 liver flushes, and not killed parasites too, I would not be here now. My husband would tell you that too.

If you have something lodged, that needs to come out- the concern is not for the liver as much as it is for the damage it does to the pancreas! My father almost died from having a stone lodged in the bile duct, and having pancreatitis. The pancreas starts eating itself with it's enzymes.

Everyone that has done Liver Flushes for some time would tell you the exact same thing. You desperately need to do another one immediately!! If you have the Epsom Salts , they are important to help the bile duct relax so whatever is lodged can get through.

Please do an immediate Hulda Clark Liver Flush as soon as possible!! Tonight or tomorrow! and then get started right away on either apple juice daily, or magnesium malate to soften stones...so you can do another Liver Flush in one week...and another one the week after that.

If you don't, yes, you will continue to become more sick. It's crucial right now that you get the bile ducts opened up and whatever is blocking stuff in there, cleared out!!

How old are you? Are you killing parasites??

From the information I've read, The Hulda Clark clinic in Mexico, only sees cancer (or HIV) patients that are in the late stages.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)