CureZone   Log On   Join
Dra Clark

lalueza Views: 3,395
Published: 15 y

Dra Clark

I would like to know if it is possible to know the address and telephone number of the Dra. Clark's Clinic, Century Nutrition. I am a girl of Spain, i know one doc. that he is in contact with the Dra. Clark.
I did the flush liver five times, but i drank 1/2 liter of oil of olive and more than 1/2 liter of grapefruit juice, since then i am ill i think i am intoxicated, i went some docs. but they don't give solution, the analitic go well except bilirrubina is less than normal, but i am ill, my nails have changed of colour now they are white, i have pain in the liver, i am very tired all time, Small veins have gone out for me in legs and arms and many red freckles, i think is a serious trouble i want to do a biopsia of the liver. i am very worried i think that i can have cirrhosis, never before i drank and my life was healthy, It is possible that so many quantity has provoked a poisoning as of medicines.
Can someone help me?Thank you very much and benedictions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)