CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: l-glutamine is fermented, bad for candida folks

ChrichMich Views: 17,319
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,438,178

Re: l-glutamine is fermented, bad for candida folks

I think you should take the L-Glutamine anyway. I don't think they would make it using a harmful strain of yeast. I think L-Glutamine is the best at rebuilding your entire GI tract. It really helped for me.

However, the most important thing that you have to do is kill the infection. You have multiple options.

1. Colloidal Silver mixed with DMSO - in reference to the post I gave you. Crohn's is caused by a microorganism that gets inside your cells.

2. Oxygen Therapy - the singlet oxygen will automatically get inside your cells and kill whatever is in there. Taking MSM or DMSO will help get more oxygen atoms in your cells. If you can afford it buy a Corona Discharge Air Ozonator. Or buy OxyLift or Oxygen Elements. Or if you're really poor buy Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and research on the internet about ingesting h2o2.

3. A Bio-resonance device kills thing very, very quickly. I have the ParaZapper. However I'm not sure which ones penetrate inside the cells, so you might not want this option unless you do some research.

I think the best choice may be the first one because both Colloidal Silver and DMSO help break down scar tissue and regenerate tissue. Mesosilver and Utopia-Silver a suppose to be the best.
I used Oxygen Therapy and my ParaZapper to kill the infection and L-Glutamine to heal the ulcers, but I'm still having problems. I think because of scar tissue, so I'm going to try the first option.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)