CureZone   Log On   Join
Advanced High Enemas

healinginHiswings Views: 6,816
Published: 15 y

Advanced High Enemas

This is really my third round of the IP. I attempted a round 3 last month, but from Easter to the end of the school year is such a crazy time in my life socially every year, the IP just fizzled. However, June through mid-August is light, and the summer produces is just fantastic! For this round, Uny and I both feel that I have done a lot of basic cleansing, and I am ready to focus on true healing of my muscle tissues. This is all experimental, folks. All I have is faith in God, my body's innate ability to know how to heal itself, and the words of two men who said they saw it happen. My best friend for this course is an herbal blend Dr. Christopher received, he says, by the inspiration of God, called BF&C (bone, flesh, and cartilege).

I drink 3 cups of this god-awful tasting tea every day. I just started using BF&C tincture. I have some BF&C oil that I am supposed to massage into my affected muscles every day, but I haven't done it yet. Last night, for the first time, I administered a high enema using a strong solution of BF&C tea.

Uny and I had seen an amazing success with rectal nutrition and hydration with another of our forum folk, So, with the knowledge I had about coffee being administered rectally, absorbed into the portal vein in my descending colon, and transported to my liver within 3 minutes, I figured a high enema using a strong solution of BF&C tea would result in something amazing. This is my hypothesis, anyway. lol

I've been doing high enemas with just water, and an occasional aloe vera implant if I thought I had a little hemorrhoid, almost every other night for two months. I lay on my left side on the bathroom floor, fill my descending colon, roll over to my back, fill my transverse colon and do abdominal massage, then roll over to my right side to try to get into my ascending colon. I had to put almost two feet of tubing into my descending colon in order for the tip of it to touch the curve where the descending and transverse colon meet. We need to take the tube up that high so the enema solution can spill into the ascending colon. Hence the name "high" enema.

Uny discerned that I was ready to begin advanced enema techniques. It was her idea to administer BF&C tea as an enema solution. I was all over it. I made sure the tea was cool, so my colon would do some good contracting. I had two quarts of tea, and I guess I got about 6 cups in last night. That was one full tummy!

I administered the enema as I described above, but instead of immediately expelling it as I had done previously, I retained it. This time I did an inversion. I got off the floor, went on my hands and knees, and lowered my head to the floor. For about 10 minutes I pondered life, the Universe, and everything with my bare buns pointed up toward the ceiling. What a humbling position. Helps you get right with God real fast. lol

I knew I had done a true high enema because the contents I expelled were putrid. I became nauseous. Then I had to take a stool sample, and I almost reeled. Oh how we love to talk about our delicious juices and the warmth of the sun on our exposed skin as we sunbathe. But true Natural Healing involves getting the toxins out... and last night I did. Ugh!

I thought to myself, "I'm doing this for LOVE. For the sake of my children and progeny. For the disability community. For the greater good. For posterity. I'm doing it for them." I went to fill my bathtub, because the next thing on the list was to take a hot BF&C bath with the remaining tea. I thought about Hummingbird Sage's last post about honoring yourself. I thought "Are you doing it because you love yourself? What about yourself, Wings?" And I realized I had the attitude of a martyr. I was shocked.

By then I had slipped into the bathtub- a woman's favorite place to go for emotional escape and healing. And I just sobbed. "Do I love my self?" Because if I don't, then I can never, ever, beat this thing. It will kill me. I stayed in the tub with my shoulders below the water line for quite a while as I examined my heart of hearts. Y'all may not be able to comprehend the emotional pain and process I went through to come to the answer.

If you do the IP for yourself, you'll make the hard choices. You'll do whatever it takes. You'll say "no" to the meat and the salty chips and even the chocolate truffles. You'll get up early and go on those morning walks or runs when it's still cold outside. You'll drink the worst tasting stuff imaginable. You'll trash the stuff in your house that reminds you of a sad time. You'll stop hanging around negative people, and you just won't tolerate anybody telling you you can't do this program because it cramps their life. You'll grab your dreams by the tail and you won't let go until you see them manifest. You'll do it. You WILL get well.

But if you don't love yourself, you'll quit. It's too intense. There will be "something" that stops you. That's the bottom line, in my book.

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)