CureZone   Log On   Join
Miracles Take Work

Somer Views: 3,005
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 143,029

Miracles Take Work

Seven months... hmmmm. As you know, I have been in this for the long haul, almost four years. There is no magic fix for a process that has built up over many years, as mine did. I can actually recall when I started to have "gut problems" in my 30s... and had no clue what was really going on, or how to proceed. Thanks God (and my naturopath) I found out before I hit 50 and the real health problems started!

Seven months. What you can do depends a lot on how badly you are impacted. Is your stomach distended? How did your colonic go? What did your colonic therapist tell you?

If you really want dramatic results in seven months, consider a fast. Either The Master Cleanse or fresh fruit/veg juices will give you amazing results, particularly in combination with professional colonics. I would do a series (usually three), and commit to a ten day fast. This will tell you much about what you can accomplish in seven months.

Fasting requires commitment, but in my experience is so well worth the effort! Once I made up my mind to lose the toxic waste dump I was carrying around inside me, I was willing to go the long haul, and I have! It is a lot of work, but I cannot tell you what a difference this has made to my health--mental, physical and spiritual. I feel strong and ready to sail through menopause (I quake to think what that would have meant with the gunk I was packing).

Unloading toxic waste DOES lighten your load. You emotions smooth out, and the SUBSTANCES are no longer screaming at you! There is a peaceful feeling, particularly while fasting.

Your first fast, particularly the first week, can be hard as you unload toxins. I highly recommend a pre-cleanse diet of fruits and vegetables for at LEAST a week before beginning to start the cleanse in a gentle manner. This will take care of a lot of those traditional first week detox symptoms:

Fresh fruit with natural yogurt (I like to whiz as a smoothie)

Salad dressed with good oil and fresh lemon

Homemade vegetarian vegetable soup

All the freshly made juices you like--fruits am/veggies pm

Herb teas like chamomile or mint (with 1 T. pure maple syrup if you like)

Lots of water

If you drink coffee, taper off during this week. Coffee is notorious for detox problems. NO breads, crackers, Sugar etc. -- just what is above.

I ate this way for 30 days before my 60 day fast last summer. THAT was the big turning point in my colon cleansing program.

If you want to make a dent in 7 months, this is the kind of work it has taken me. And I really do FEEL SPECTACULAR!

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)