CureZone   Log On   Join
the cure of my gallbladder

FSBOEIRA Views: 3,439
Published: 15 y

the cure of my gallbladder

I had a bad GB attack in Jan 2004 and was dignosed with my gb full of stones. Doctors saw no other way but having my GB removed.

Instead I started flushing. At first I flushed every two weeks, till I saw stones coming out. Lately I have been flushing twice a year. I did over 30 flushes then

It took quite a long time for my symptoms such as upper back pain to disappear, but now I have no symptoms of a congested GB as I did.
As I said, I now flush twice a year and apparently my body is a stone factory still, as every flush I do, new stones are pushed out - not as many as when I began though.

I now flush when I feel that my digestion process is getting slower and it needs more time to finish its process. Then I get ready for my semestral flush and after that I am fine for at least 6 more months.

I think that Flushing is such a low price to pay to have my gb functioning.

Before flushing I use Artichoke and Chanca Piedra Tintures which are the corresponding medicines for Chinese Bitters and Gold Coin grass. However, I use those only when I feel my body needs some hand to process foods, other than that 100% normal life and what is better with my GB working weel.

Good luck to everyone and even though the journey is different for everyone, please don´t give up. It is a journey which is absolutely worthwhile.

GOOD LUCK!

Fernando

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)