CureZone   Log On   Join
I am new to healthy living

Seekingknowledge1 Views: 3,353
Published: 15 y

I am new to healthy living

Hello everyone,

I am new to healthy living and would like to thank all of you for all of your great posts. I have been reading the forums for the last couple of weeks and I am very impressed by the community which exists here on curezone. I have a few questions and your help would be greatly appreciated.

In regards to getting the herbs for cleanses or flushes such as Huda Clark's liver and gallbladder flush or the kidney cleanse: Would I be able to obtain the ingredients from a local store or should I buy from the recommended sites on this forum such as drclark.com or sbherbalremedies.com?

I live in Columbus Ohio and would like to know if there are any local stores where to purchase these herbs (ingredients)? I have tried doing a google search for local stores in my area but have not found anything. Like I said I am a newbie and am not familiar with the right terminology so maybe that is why I am having such a hard time finding a local store. For example: Where can I buy high quality magnesium oxide pills, Vitamin B6 pills, or vitamin D. I would really appreciate all the help on this forum.

I am certain of one thing which is to drastically change my lifestyle to a healthy one. I have learned quite a bit already from reading these forums and here is my plan.

Colon cleanse: either salt water flush or colonics

parasite Killing program

Kidney cleanse: Dr. Clark

Liver/Gallbladder flush: Dr. Clark

MMS: eventually plan to experiment with DMSO

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)