CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to get rid of head lice

Isaiah588 Views: 8,228
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,371,578

Re: How to get rid of head lice

I just wanted to add to this thread a big thanks to curezone for giving good advice to get rid of head lice. What has worked best so far for me has been to saturate my head with olive oil then use the nit comb - it's a plastic one. Even though the school nurse said I didn't have any, that the lice shampoo just dried out my scalp, I just wasn't satisfied. The itching was driving me crazy, especially behind my ears and down around my neck. So, I decided to try the olive oil and comb and just see what I get. After about three hours, I combed out more than 7 lice (7 whole and bits of others plus eggs, I'm sure). I couldn't keep the oil on for 24 to 48 hours as suggested, but this has been much better than the shampoo which I refused to use twice. Then, after shampooing regularly, I rinsed with acv and water. My head feels immediately better. For precaution, I will do this again in about 5 days. It's hard to find time to have oil in your hair for the length of time suggested. I like the idea of getting the metal comb and just combing. My 8yo daughter brought them from home and I think I had the worse case of us. Now I know how better to get rid of them than that horrible 'pesticide on your head' stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)