CureZone   Log On   Join
How to get rid of head lice
Forum: Lice, Head Lice  

• Re: How to get rid of head lice DorothyKing  9 years ago  4,091  
    More

DorothyKing

This is a reply to # 1,371,578

Are you facing head lice problem? TinyLocks, a head lice removal company would like to take the problem out of your concern by providing an effective and safe method process. Here you can visit at http://www.tinylocks.com/

•  
  • Re: How to get rid of head lice agnescalay  9 years ago  4,184  

agnescalay

I find it a waste to use Listerine as a head lice treatment. A bit weird too. Is it really effective?

I did find out about a Philippine brand of head lice treatment that's REALLY effective. My kids were struck by head lice not too long ago and soon enough everyone in the family was getting them. It was a disaster.

A close family friend recommended Licealiz to me since she told me to avoid toxic head lice treatments and this particular brand can be used by toddlers. It definitely worked wonders! It only took about a week for everyone in the family to be head lice free! I highly recommend it - Licealiz Head Lice Treatment Shampoo. So thankful for it. :)

•  
  • Re: How to get rid of head lice #204183  9 years ago  4,010  

We discovered a great lice killing spray without ugly pesticides. Our very curly haired kids could not get rid of lice until we found Lice Ease! Just pray in hair, wait 15 minutes and wash out the dead lice. do it again in 7 days and you are done done done! No need to comb forever because it kills the lice DEAD

•  
  • Re: How to get rid of head lice #202977  9 years ago  4,091  

My grandchildren treated their had lice problem with over the counter meds twice. But they weren't sure that the lice were gone. So, on the advice of friends, they bought this Ughbug Bed Bug detector which has uv light and a magnifier. They darkened the room and, sure enough, found several nits still attached to the hair shafts. Using that detector, they were easily able to pick off the nits. No more lice.

•  
  • Re: How to get rid of head lice willmesi  8 years ago  4,023  

willmesi

As a pediatrician I've found a small device that can find head lice nits before and after treatment. It's a handheld device with magnification called Ughbug Bedbug detector (best for lice). My patients get it on Amazon. My patients really like it.

•  

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
    Translate This Page: