CureZone   Log On   Join
How to get rid of head lice

Views: 8,710
Published: 15 y

How to get rid of head lice

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this...

I just want to let people know about a natural head lice treatment.

It worked for me, I didn't have to buy those expensive, pesticide head lice shampoos.

I used Original Listerine (not mint or any other flavour, apparently the other flavours may make your hair sticky). I got my head and hair soaked with it, and left it on over night. In the morning I showered and used conditioner, leaving the conditioner in for 15 minutes while I washed.

For the next few days I soaked my head and hair with listerine and left it in for about an hour before I showered.

I washed all my bedding and clothes and vacuumed. I slept on the couch each night and vacuumed it in the morning, until I was certain that the lice were gone (to avoid contaminating the clean bed).

Anyways I'm lice free now. I think I'll do the listerine treatment again in a few days to prevent any from coming back.

In my experience this listerine treatment worked well for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)