CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Is he really "dark" or are you simply just NEGATIVE?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ways_of_wisdom Views: 14,411
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,233,286

Is he really "dark" or are you simply just NEGATIVE?

While I cannot be 100% sure about whether Dr. Simoncini is the "real deal" or not because I personally don't know him, I really cannot take your word against him as valid.

My first BIG problem with what you say is that you don't provide any sources to backup your allegations about his "dark side", anyone knows that historically, anyone who made any significant discovery was never or rarely given any credit during their lifetime and most, if not all, were bitterly persecuted by their opposers (as he himself pointed out in the interview sith Doug Kaufmann) so I wouldn't be surprised if the things you are saying about Dr. Simoncini were not part of a well-planned "smear campain" originated in Italy to discourage people from listening to his central message of offering an EASY, INEXPENSIVE and NON-TOXIC therapy for many cancers.

I have not heard that Dr. Simoncini "fled Italy", but if he had, with all the persecution that he has been the object of, I wouldn't fault him for that as I'd probably feel that for my safety and/or the furthering of 'my mission' I'd have to do the same (didn't Dr. Hulda Clark have to move too?). 

Not having "records" for his successes can be easily explained with the fact that he was never supported in what he was doing.

I hardly think he needs "paid shills" to promote him as the internet is the most powerful tool to spread the message, I myself heard about him 2 years ago and posted about him then here (but apparently at the time no one was interested in commenting...).  I believe that same year he came to the U.S. for the first time.  Since my mother died of cancer last year I stopped reading about it but, coincidentally, not long ago a friend from my country of origin sent me a copy of a local blog where the sodium bicarbonate/cancer subject was being discussed.  That lead me to a search where I found Doug Kaufmann's interview and realizing that the word has largely spread around the world, and if this were as totally "bogus" as you want to make it seem this would have died down already, but to the contrary, Dr. Simoncini was back in the States last year for the Los Angeles 36th Annual Cancer Convention (here's a video of his participation in it).

I particularly find disturbing that you mention that he was "convicted" of manslaughter because someone died due to his treatment and not cancer... whoa!  Have YOU paid any attention to how many people have died all over the world due to the "wellll-intentioned" chemo and radiation treatments "good doctors" prescribe for their patients ALL the time???  But of course, the difference is that such treatments (barbaric IMHO) are "approved", so these "good doctors" get away with killing their patients and no one accuses them of anything.  Is it just me OR is there something REALLY WRONG with that picture???  If it's true that any of his patients died with the b/s treatment, do you actually believe their chances with the traditional treatments were much better?  I, for one, after having lost 4 members of my family to them, do not.

Even more disturbing than the above is that you have accumulated such a long "history" against Dr. Simoncini...   Causes me to wonder "WHY"?    "He who seeks finds" and it would seem to me that you set out from the beginning to prove him a "fraud" and have paid more attention to the negative than to the growing testimonials in his favor, people who even say he will have those who cannot pay treated for free, and the many leaders in the naturopathic arena have attended his conferences here in the United States.  He also appears to have the approval of many well respected figures in complimentary medicine and I've yet to read a cautioning or discouraging statement from any of them.

You will excuse me but I find your comment that you should post his history here "to prevent more people for falling for his treatment and becoming victims" almost laughable.  I imagine then that in order to be fair you must have the integrity of considering the millions of people who trustingly subjected themselves to mutilating surgery, toxic chemo and burning radiation, and died as a consequence of it, victims as well.

But please, by all means, do post that history, let's have it all in the open so we can all discuss and judge the whole thing with facts and not comments just thrown in ("hearsay"...) only.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (3)