CureZone   Log On   Join
There is another side to Simoncini - a dark one

dquixote1217 Views: 19,236
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,233,267

There is another side to Simoncini - a dark one

No, the point is that cancer is NOT a fungus but that fungus is sometimes present along with cancer.  Half a century of a war on cancer, all the great alternative pioneers, millions of doctors in the world, and an obscure doctor who may actually be a huge fraud and swindle discovers that all cancer is a fungus?  Sorry, I don't buy it at all.  And if you had followed Simoncini as I have, you would be very suspicious too. I am trying to be nice, but this guy comes with a huge amount of baggage and most of it is dirty laundry.

If you would really like for me to elaborate I will.  Convicted of manslaughter and fraud because a patiet died from his treatment and not from cance. Multiple other allegations of manslaughter due to deaths caused by his treatment and not the cancers.  Fleeing Italy.  A dutch clinic where no one improved but one patient died.  Questionable medical and degree history from a country that is infamous for purchased degrees.  Twenty years of claimed successes but virtually no medical records and few credible testimonials - some of which have been proven to be highly questionable if not fraudulent.  Alleged payoffs to so-called patients. Paid shills who promote him.  It is a long list. Perhaps I will post his history so that more people do not fall for his treatments and become victims.

I have not seen so many people at CZ jump on a fad bandwagon like this since Fire the Grid came along.  At least that was a benevolent and praiseworthy thing.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)