CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry, just one more thing

Molly Bloom Views: 4,873
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,405,000

Sorry, just one more thing

Well, I can't seem to get you off my mind today. Maybe it was your extremely long and detailed post. I thought about you most of the day.

One of the things that helped me I'm going to share with you. It was a strange form of meditation.

When my ex was just about to dump me, he would stop coming home in the evenings (he was with the other woman, flaunting it in my face, probably just like your boyfriend was doing to his wife), so instead of sitting around the house I found a nice place to walk.

So I would walk out in the fresh air. And as I walked, I developed a mantra of sorts. Some would think this was not a good mantra, but it was MY mantra. For the first part of my walk I would mouth:

F**K Kurt. F**K Kurt.

Of course the "F" and the Kurt can be exchanged for anything you like.

The second half of my walk I would say:

I am worthy. I am not stupid. I am not lame. I am not ugly. I am smart. I am capable.

All these things I said to myself while power walking.

I don't know whether it was the mantra, coupled by the fresh air and the exercise, but it was the first part of my healing. By the time the jerk kicked me out of the house I was almost empowered.

At the end of my walk one day, this nice older couple had their car parked next to mine. They were usually walking at the same time of day as I. They came up to me, the woman took my hands, and they said:

"We don't know who Kurt is, but we agree that he should F**k off." LOL...I guess I was saying my mantra more audibly than I thought.

It's just a potential exercise for you that worked for me. I got over him and started to repair myself in the process. Empowerment dear, that's what you need to go for. You've been beaten down with no fault of your own.

That's it for my posts.

Love, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)