CureZone   Log On   Join
All glass water distiller build question

anfaenger Views: 22,699
Published: 15 y

All glass water distiller build question

Hello fellow curers :-)

I am preparing to build an all-glass water distiller, to approach the ideal of pure water without nickel and chrome contamination from stainless steel coils found in regular distillers. I know that such metal-distilled water is still a better deal than the tap or carbon filtered water with all the pollution, or the spring bottled water with the potential for solvents/plastic contamination, but apparently according to Dr Emoto the metal contamination of distilled water is a concern, and to me he is probably one of the few people to truly rely on in this water business (see free pdf's of 'Messages from water' - he takes microscope pictures of frozen water from different sources, crystals are of very different shapes depending on purity - excellent eye-opener).

So, the only ready made all-glass distillers I found after EXTENSIVE search of the internet are:

- Rain Crystal distiller (website seems to be not operational, no possibility of ordering as of 24/04), and a hefty pricetag of $700

- many, and various all-glass laboratory distillers, not built for water consumption but for lab purposes (but of course perfectly suitable for drinking), however with even heftier pricetags (usually $2k+, cheapest and very basic I found was $380).

Considering that the elements needed to make a distiller are extremely cheap (mainly a 'flask/still' - which is a kind of a bottle, a 'head' - the tube-like part that goes into the still, and a condenser coil), I am looking into building one myself, and if I'm successful, in the long term I'm looking at offering it for sale via international ebay shipping for under $100 (that's the only reasonable price tag for such a distiller in my opinion, and that's what I'm going to strive for, depending on components availability).

Since I want this device to be perfect for our cleansing purposes, I wanted to open this thread to use our common knowledge to support this project with suggestions/advice.

For now I have 1 major question - volatile organic gas venting which seems to be included in the waterwise type distillers. This does not seem to be part of the RainCrystal/lab distiller setups (although they claim an excellent water purity), and for this reason I am not too sure how to implement it. I looked at the waterwise diagrams, but it just doesn't make too much sense to me that there would be 2 air outlets - one for VOG and the other for our 'good' clean steam? I am sure someone will understand this better than me and could offer a clue.

I am also thinking to start off with silicone tubing connecting the condenser and the flask part (so not a truly all-glass build). According the various reading I've done silicone seems to be a non-seeping material, and heat resistant up to 600F, and it makes things much easier when it comes to joining the moving parts. It's also used by the Rain Crystal setup.
The only other option I found is using a blowtorch for melting the glass to connect the glass tubing, but it still seems a bit extreme for me now. Any thoughts here?

Just FYI if anyone is interested, according to the research I've done (mostly using CZ & affiliated resources), cleaning the water is just half work done - all that removes the negative imprint (the burden of toxins and contamination), but water is left quite sterile, i.e. it doesn't have a positive, living imprint either.
According to Dr Emoto's microscope pictures frozen distilled water doesn't show much in terms of crystals.
I also have a feeling that water straight from my waterwise distiller sits like a brick on my stomach. Once I literally felt sleepy after drinking a pint.

Good news is, there are loads of options for energizing the water, i.e. giving it a good imprint. These are the ones I found convincing:

- exposing it to midday sunlight (although glass is supposed to block vitamin D-inducing UVB rays, but plants still seem to thrive on that, so I guess it's not all bad). I believe the water tastes sweeter in consequnce.

- exposing it to good, harmonious music (Mozart, Beethoven, etc). This may seem a little too far-fetched to some more scientifically minded among us, but if you trust Dr Emoto's microscope pictures, distilled water creates perfectly hexagonal crystals after being exposed to such music. Not sure about duration of exposure though, need further research/experimentation. Go with your gut.

- exposing it to a vortex, i.e. Vitalizer Plus ($350+) or Vortex Magnetizer from Quantum Balancing (just $36 but more aggravation as it's done manually). This seems to be a 'real deal', people are reporting great absorption and need for rapid bowel movements after drinking this water (reports pertain mainly to the Vitalizer, but I think the Magnetizer just hasn't been tested enough yet to provide testimonials). I can certainly say that the water tastes SWEET after 'pushing' it through the magnetizer device multiple times (around 7 mins manual handling).
Vortexes are based on the research of Viktor Schauberger.
Definitely one of the strongest options for making your water live again if you ask me.

- remineralizing the water with high quality salt. Although I only listed it as #4, IMO it should go with all the other treatments (ideally precedes them). According to Dr Emoto (sorry for no exact quotations, but it's too much effort to present references for every statement - you are welcome to read up on his findings for free on the net), the minerals are important for creation of proper crystals.
I realize there is a lot of controversy here, and there are advocates of ingesting only organic minerals (i.e. those present in plants), but if you ask me, if people couldn't use the inorganic minerals, they wouldn't be craving salt, and salt would be of no therapeutic value, which I think is not the case.
I personally went for the himalayan salt as I think it's purer than celtic (dug from under the ancient Himalayas as opposed to fished from our contemporary ocean), although here some people could argue that you can't attest to the authencity of himalayan salt available on the market. You need to make your own pick here / research a reliable source of salt.

- another 'big player' in the positive imprint market - orgone. If you are anything like me, you met this term before and 'passed', as it just sounds too new agey and maybe a little too extraordinary to start with. Fortunately I found some time to research it deeper and now I'm a convert. The upside is, it's cheap to DIY or order from a reliable source (list of sources on ethericwarriors.org). I'm generally only convinced by devices that are reasonably priced, i.e. not much costlier than the sum of their components. All else reeks of shark profit to me and IMO has no place in our field. But I digress. This is anecdotal, but from what I've read on orgone it can be an excellent device for imprinting your water, and it's enough to put it on/near your water container. I am about to test it within the next few weeks and then I'll report any difference in taste if you're interested.

- Last but not least - and completely free + unscientific - blessing your water. You can find lots of material on this on the net so let me just say what I do. I find it quirky for now, but I just look at the water up close and get into a thankful state for all the good things that happened to me recently, and pray to be able to achieve my best potential. It's a simple thing, and I usually feel a rush of emotions around my throat/eyes when doing this. Again according to Dr Emoto, it's THE way to imprint your water & yourself, after all water is also within us. I guess it's not limited to water either, every particle is impacted. You can think of it as a form of meditation I guess. Upside - back to the material world - it doesn't cost anything to try.

So I turned this thread from an all-glass distiller design questions to my collected findings on drinking water, but I just felt like sharing. I hope you found it good and it found you well :-) Welcome to all thoughts and suggestions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (5)