CureZone   Log On   Join
Krakow & your North Node...

Tracey Views: 8,375
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 139,249

Krakow & your North Node...

Padders,

Wow...that is very interesting about Krakow! It was in 1992 (before I lived in Prague and travelled to Krakow) that I had a dream that I lived in Krakow in a small, characterful apartment over a store. In 1992 I didn't even know where Krakow was! And it was about 6 years before my major transformation/awakening. So...while I was living in Prague (1993 to 1995) I thought I'd take a trip up to Krakow - only because I had dreamt about it and thought it must be important. I just LOVED it there. Surrounded by 'planty'...it WAS slow...in fact it reminded me a bit of where I live now - lots of old people and young people...very relaxed (victoria, b.c.)...except it was totally Polish, of course! I felt very comfortable there...I know I have some Polish connection in past lives for sure (had a few dreams since then).

Anyway...this is the very first that I've heard that Krakow in particular has special energy! Thank you so much for filling me in!

About the North Node line that runs through those countries.

Natally, your North Node is in Cancer in your 7th house. But the closer you are to this black N.Node line (that runs through those country's in Europe) the more Manifesting your North Node energy becomes.

Where your 'soul wants to go' becomes even more energized and clear when you're in some of those N.Node country's.

In this life time your soul wants to go towards Relationship, Sharing, Harmony...through a nurturing one-on-one relationship. You've had many past lives where you were super-self-sufficient, masterful, perfectionist and only relied on yourself. You might find yourself feeling comfortable in this position...but what your soul wants to explore in this lifetime is Partnership. Partnership with someone who is empathic & nurturing....so that your own empathic and nurturing qualities can be brought out.

I suppose that this sort of partnership might manifest more intensely or quickly in those countries that the N. Node lines up with!

Hmmmm....

But, you may have already 'leaped' towards your North Node! (I can't tell) Once you leap towards the qualities of your North Node you take all the good qualities from your South Node (past life experiences) with you too. Some people find it harder to break from the past and leap towards the new than others...If you haven't already....you will! (no matter what country you're in)

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)