CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help us collect 2.2 million dollars for a world free of MS. The MS walkathon.

refreshed Views: 2,088
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,390,590

Re: Help us collect 2.2 million dollars for a world free of MS. The MS walkathon.

Hey Ms Sara, I was wondering why you say I'm in remission and you are cured?

I'm thinking that you and I are both staying healthier so that MS type symptoms do not bother us anymore.

If we start living and eating the modern way then we will just go back to being sick again....don't you think?

I have never supported any MS organization because they are wasting their time looking in all the wrong places for cures but I respect your heart for wanting to help.

If they would start looking at our health from a health-building standpoint...I would jump on the band wagon. Until they do, I just keep giving out whatever advise that has helped me. My own doctor told me to keep doing whatever I'm doing and did not suggest meds because he knows that the success rate is so poor.

EDIT: Sara, since you changed your above post mentioning my symptoms of MS, (or lack of) my post doesn't make much sense of why I even commented to you now. Not sure why you would do that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)