CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help us collect 2.2 million dollars for a world free of MS. The MS walkathon.

Hveragerthi Views: 2,204
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,390,090

Re: Help us collect 2.2 million dollars for a world free of MS. The MS walkathon.

If they wanted a cure for MS then they would have allowed one on the market by now. They will not even admit to the cause, let a lone a cue. It has been known for nearly 2 decades that MS is a viral (HHV6 virus) induced autoimmune disorder. Autoimmune disorders result from a microbial trigger and suppressed immune function through the adrenals. This leads to a lowered level of immune modulating corticosteroids, which leads to an overproduction of low affinity (nonspecific) antibodies. These antibodies are supposed to target foreign pathogens, but cannot differentiate between pathogen and healthy cell. The reason for this is because the antibodies are do not have the specific nature of properly formed antibodies, and the pathogens can share some of the same protein markers as healthy cells. The antibodies are therefore unable to differentiate between healthy tissue and microbe. They inadvertently attach to the healthy tissue targeting it for destruction by white blood cells. So there is no immune system hyperactivity, only underactivity through the adrenals. And the remaining immune system does its job just as it is designed to do.

Normal therapy involves immune suppressants, such as steroids, which actually make the problem progressively worse. Getting rid of MS should involve destroying the virus first and focusing on the adrenal glands to allow the immune system to restore and to increase production of high affinity (specific) antibodies. Then focus on rebuilding the myelin with lecithin, EFAs, and vitamin B12.

In my opinion these organizations are more interested in lining their own pockets rather than looking for cures. After all allow a cure and they fail to exist. As a great example I use to post on the American Leukemia and Lymphoma board. I got in to a discussion about this same thing. You cannot come up with a cure until you first admit the cause. So I mentioned that they need to address the cancer viruses involved in leukemias and lymphomas. One poster said I should tell his doctor because his doctor never heard of them. So I told him that he needs to find another doctor because leukemia viruses have been well known in mainstream medicine for about 25 years. For example human T-cell leukemia viruses 1 through 4. And EBV has been proven to cause B cell lymphoma. Well, he did not believe me so I went to Medline and pulled up a long list of medical abstracts on leukemia and lymphoma viruses and posted them. Next thing I know they erased ever single one of my messages I ever posted on their boards. Yet they left the messages calling me a quack up there even though it violates their own posting policy. Bottom line is that I was a major threat to their donations coming in since I was posting a known cause and they would therefore have to admit to known cures.

There are some other things that will cause MS-like symptoms.MS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (2)