CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help us collect 2.2 million dollars for a world free of MS. The MS walkathon.

mo123 Views: 2,214
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,390,550

Re: Help us collect 2.2 million dollars for a world free of MS. The MS walkathon.

Charity is given to God and he gives the blessings. Now whether the MS foundation is a scam, I cannot say, I only know that many like me are suffering on a day to day basis. I am the lucky one as I cured myself in the early stages but I must be constantly on guard.

So I am sorry for your experience but know that if you gave $5000 then you will take blessings from the creator and if they don't help you then realize there are millions in need and just maybe that is all anyone is getting. Yes, all CEO's get outrageous salaries. But compared to some charities such as Red cross that is still minimal.

People run to send money to red cross when Katrina struck. How much did the people actually get, see Louisiana is still in shambles, so we do what we can when we can and if we walk one day with intent in our heart then the blessings come to us and if the people abuse the funds then so be it, but I did my part.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)