CureZone   Log On   Join
Gracey.....birthday coming up...

Tracey Views: 8,416
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,973

Gracey.....birthday coming up...

Darn. He has a girlfriend! That's kind of a drag! It's not an open-ended thing now...he's all safe and secure in his relationship....he can act however he wants...argh! You just make sure that you get what you need, Gracey...

So, yeah, in your dream you didn't feel inferior, which is great - but there is still some Valuing/Money stuff going around there. Let me know if you find anything with those dates I gave you!

It's all so fascinating eh?

Hey, are you going to do the QXCI machine again? Brock and I are in the middle of making appointments right now! Hopefully next week...I can't wait...

Hey!! I just realized that it's your birthday in 2 days!!! WOW. In case I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Are you feeling your Blue Monkey playfullness....getting out of the serious-mode...giving your creativity more room to play and be free...now?

loveYOU
xo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)