CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looks like fish is back on the agenda then!

mo123 Views: 9,105
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,388,483

Re: Looks like fish is back on the agenda then!

Mouseclick, keep one thing in mind. That is that nobody knows all the right answers. What is right for me is not or may not be right for you. I am done having kids so my goal is to live for me. lol.

Listen to the guys and contemplate and ask your heart what is right. It matters not to me what you do just I wanted to be sure that all the info is out there not for you, me, chris, dq and wombat but for the millions reading this in silent. I cannot compare knowledge with Chris or Dq or Wombat, I can only tell you that I feel in my gut it is wrong.

Now if you have a pond that you seed and you know dang well those fish are the healthiest thing on the planet , then eat all you want. But for most, they are going to their local shop and buying fish. I love fish, it is so delicious, why heck, nothing better than catfish but I choose to pass.

I remember the days when my husband and I would go out to the country and order a huge platter of catfish and fries and cold slaw, it was wonderful and I love it to death but it is just not worth the cost.

There is no perfect diet just imperfect people trying to survive. Read about all those wonderful doctors giving out huge amounts of advice and dying early. Hmmm, got to think.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)