CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been diagnosed with a mental disorder when they talked to the doctor about their bo?

grneyes86 Views: 5,631
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,381,042

Re: Has anyone been diagnosed with a mental disorder when they talked to the doctor about their bo?

Believe yourself! I stunk up the entire psychward of Children's Hospital in Boston... even though I did, they said that the smell was all in my head, even though they were coughing and holding their noses themselves... They diagnosed me with Body Dysmorphic Disorder.. ????? I know!! What?? Anyway there's nothing I could do... no one tried to help me. My psychiatrist I had to see afterwards just put me on anti-depressants which caused a lot of problems for me and also exacerbated the odor... The psychiatrist left the building apparently and didn't tell me, but she didn't care... she seemed like she just had to do her job and she held her nose and coughed... I told her about TMAU and she said it was in my head. She disappeared without informing me. You would think that someone out of all these people would believe me. But they all just keep telling my mom that I'm crazy... Anyway, I haven't left my room in years. My mom says I need to get a job now but if she's going to ignore everything then I will too... No one ever listens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)