CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been diagnosed with a mental disorder when they talked to the doctor about their bo?

free09 Views: 6,007
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,381,266

Re: Has anyone been diagnosed with a mental disorder when they talked to the doctor about their bo?

I know that I'm not imagining this because I can smell myself (not eveyone with body odour can) and I have also had a lot of negative comments from people - like people saying within earshot that I smell or stink etc. Or people holding their noses around me or backing off when I start talking etc. Maybe if you haven't had any negative comments but can smell your body odour, it may be quite mild and not noticeable to other people. Another way to find out is to maybe try whatever anti-psychotic medication they give you and see if it makes any difference to your perceptions the body odour. That's the only thing I can think of that might let you know whether your problem really is chronic body odour or something psychological.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)