CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone been diagnosed with a mental disorder when they talked to the doctor about their bo?

Views: 5,770
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,381,596

Re: Has anyone been diagnosed with a mental disorder when they talked to the doctor about their bo?

the problem is that doctors don't take enough time to see if we stink or not. when I told my doctor about my problem he acted like it may be all in my head. he even said "if I leave the room and come back in, will I smell it, because I don't smell anything right now..." Doctors want to diagnose a person within 10-15 minutes and move on to the next patient. That does not work with our conditions because if you are like me, you smell different one day to the next. Sometimes I smell as soon as I wake up, sometimes it takes a while to kick in but one thing I know for sure is that it is not in my mind. I have had to isolate myself to a certain extent because of my odor. I can assure you that if I did not smell I would be happy as hell and would no longer have to make sure I am sitting far enough away from others so that they don't smell me.

My house smells. Sometimes worse than other times but I can guarantee you that it's from me. I can smell it on my clothes, especially pants when I take them off.

I don't want to say that there aren't others out there that may be imagining their odor, but I know for sure that it is not in my imagination and if doctor could spend a day with me he/she would agree I assure you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)