CureZone   Log On   Join
I am looking for advice, boyfriend of chilhood rape victim. Please help

concerned80 Views: 8,440
Published: 15 years ago

I am looking for advice, boyfriend of chilhood rape victim. Please help

Hello, I am concerned. My girlfriend (23yo) of 16 months told me tonight that she was molested by her uncle (28yo) when she was between the ages of 4-6. During the only incident she can remember she was sodimized by her uncle while her older brother and cousin were in the room watching. She confessed this to me tonight and I am the only person besides her best friend who knows. She has been to a rape counseling group a few times in the past few weeks. She is so hurt inside but is supressing this violence because she doesn't want to hurt her grandparents (parents of rapist). She says that she will not tell anyone as long as her grandparents are alive in fear of their hurt.

My personal problem is that this 28 yo molester has a daughter of his own, and I am afraid that my girlfriend remaining silent about her sodomy could possibly allow her uncle to rape his daughter. I know it is not my place to say anything to anyone, but I am so hurt by what she has endured in her life, I want these 3 men dead and I know of them all.

I don't know how to act, feel or what to say to my girlfriend. I have told her it wasn't her fault and that she was just a child. But I feel I am not doing enough. I am so confused. I respect my girls wishes of keeping quiet for the sake of her grandparents, but I cannot help but think I am now allowing her uncle to molest his daughter...

What kind if 10 year old has anal sex with his 5yo neice while people watch?

I am so lost, someone please help me, so I don't hurt my girlfriend more or allow her cousin to be raped.

Please, please help....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.124 sec, (1)