CureZone   Log On   Join
I think I see the problem now - Yikes!

Dquixote1217 Views: 14,927
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,297

I think I see the problem now - Yikes!

You know, the weekend before I began to have problems there was a couple of incidences that happened that I have been thinking may have been largely to blame - one involving heavy lifting and the other involving a jolt to the spinal column during an ATV ride.  And a couple of weeks prior to that there was another heavy lifting incident which momentarily tweaked my back but subsided for the most part.

As a result, I did not strongly consider the colon/sciatic nerve connection though it was in the back of my mind.  Now it is in the forefront because I also have an indirect inquinal hernia on the same side and it has gotten worse.  While the jolts and lifts may have tweaked my back, I fear that the major problem may be that they worsened the hernia.  In which case I may have no choice but to pursue a mainstream repair procedure at some point.  I don't think anything can repair such a condition except surgery - though perhaps the problem can be alleviated to the point that surgery can be postponed??

Sorry I did not include that information earlier, but I thought I was looking at two separate problems.

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)