CureZone   Log On   Join
More notes about BF&C + Deep Tissue Oil Re: And I have one for you!..

healinginHiswings Views: 15,156
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,297

More notes about BF&C + Deep Tissue Oil Re: And I have one for you!..

I'm probably going to end up being the BF&C queen... but right now I might just be a Lady In Waiting. lol

I drink 3 cups of strong BF&C tea every day as a part of my healing protocol for muscular dystrophy. Since the dystrophy is "all over" my entire body, I also take a hot bath every night with BF&C herbs in it. Soon I will be making my own BF&C tincture, and oil to slather all over the affected areas. This stuff is AWESOME to repair any damage to skin, muscle tissue, bones, and cartilege. OMG!

Along with what Uny told you, you might consider soaking your lower half in a hot bath with BF&C herbs every night like I do. Another thought is to make the tea, soak an old bath towel in it, and wrap it around your waist just like my boys do a towel when they get out of the shower. You could wrap a Chux pad around the towel the way Uny described for the castor oil pack. Then you could sit on a heating pad on top of some pillows while you do your work on your computer.

The Deep Tissue Repair Oil is wonderful, too. It's like BenGay that actually works. You can either rub a little on your backside and thigh and work that in a few times a day, or ask you Healing Partner to do a deep tissue massage and really give you a good kneading. This will most likely hurt, but it doesn't do any damage. On the contrary, it brings healing blood to your wounded area. You'll smell like a wintergreen Lifesaver, but the heat from the DTR oil is SOOOO soothing.

Praying for your healing, my friend,

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)