CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal Apothecary Current *Healing Product List*

Dquixote1217 Views: 15,291
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,381,568

Re: Herbal Apothecary Current *Healing Product List*

Hey there!

I am here to tell one and all that your cayenne tincture is great stuff!

OK, I have one for you.  Three weekends ago I somehow managed to tweak/strain my back.  The result has been pain in the very bottom part of my spine which ultimately also moved to the right hip/buttocks area and then down the leg to where my right foot has sharp pains.  Not much numbness but it still sees like pretty classic sciatica.  There is no position now, sitting or lying down which is comfortable.  Actually, standing up is less uncomfortable than just about any other position.  The normal relief position of lying flat on my back with several pillows elevating the lower legs provides limited relief too.

I have pretty much exhausted the things I know to do, including glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, collagen, aloe, silica and GTF chromium, menthol back creme, blue emu oil creme, and back stretching exercises.  Normally I can beat a sore or strained back.  Not this time.  It has been over two weeks now and it is giving me holy hell - I cannot even sit at the computer for more than fairly brief stretches.  Any suggestions?  Perhaps some herbs with steriodal type qualities or a Dr. Christopher bone, skin and flesh type product internally and externally?  I just got a bottle of capsaicin creme.  Maybe that will provide a bit of relief??

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.305 sec, (1)