CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Request a Private Forum on CureZone?

CandidaInContext Views: 8,960
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,285,857

Re: How to Request a Private Forum on CureZone?

I dont mind some people having their own forums and whatnot. Some are very expert. And having their own forum does not necessarily have to apply to healing.

What I do not like is that some people have their own forums, give out healing advice, and are not even healed themselves. This is a disturbing trend here on CZ.

I also do not appreciate the fact that many of these forum owners claim that their way is the only way. And then personally attack anyone who refutes their claims. These same people do not have an open mind, and only post their success testimonials. Never posting the testimonials of people for which the protocols did not work! People then do not get the whole story. And when the protocol fails, they are told they did it wrong... or their body is still "detoxing". Or better yet when they try to discuss other protocols, the forum owners throw their arms up in the air and start ranting and raving. This doesnt apply to all of the forums, just a select few.

Whats worse is when these same people sell products, and are able to endorse them here on CZ. Dont get me wrong, I believe people with knowledge about healing should be able to sell their products. But it is my opinion that people should be able to see how effective they really are. It reminds me of an MLM party I attended where at the end of the meeting, all the people who sell the product stand up and speak about what ailments the product has cured.

BTW if people should get their own forums, I think they should atleast be nominated. GRZ and Mouseclick would get my vote.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.174 sec, (1)