CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Planets

Tracey Views: 1,776
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,368

Re: Planets

Oh yeah, I see what happened...I jumped the gun, all excited about another connection.

Sun/mars in Cancer, House 12, Ruled by Moon (12th house natural: Pisces)
Moon in Pisces, House 8, Ruled by Neptune (8th house natural: Scorpio)
Neptune in Scorpio, House 4, Ruled by Pluto (4th house natural: Cancer)

Look how crazy that is?! By 'natural' I just mean that Aries is natural to the 1st house like Pisces is to the 12th house. Wow - you've got somethin' happening there, allright!

That is interesting what you say about the connected/disconnected feeling. I'm wondering if this is partly due to your South Node/North Node axis. Your South Node conjoins your Virgo Venus (love relationships). I am wondering if the Uranus conjunct North Node that you're beginning to experience now will have a positive effect on this challenging situation...?

When you're in your Virgo Venus/South Node you're there, REAL, earthly...but when you leap to your North Node in Pisces (spirituality) you feel like you've left the earth... The thing with all oppositions and axis' like that is that you're to bridge the two opposites...bring the two together.

Hmmm...yes, you have a few oppositions with that same symbolism involved! This spiritual/material-real duality within relationships (all oppositions relate to relationships) is verrrry prominent.

You have your Moon opp venus & pluto opposition (pisces/virgo) AND your Saturn/Neptune opp (taurus-verrrry earthy/material and scorpio neptune -otherworldly) Then there are your nodes in virgo/pisces.

Yes...I'd say you wanted to get a handle on how to be a spiritual being IN a body and know both equally well...yes, and the challenge is to be in relationships while doing all of this.

I really think that Uranus on your Pisces North Node could bring you some unexpected revelations in this realm...that would be good...

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)