Re: Hi Greg

Tracey Views: 1,966
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,366

Re: Hi Greg

Hi again....oooooh that is totally fascinating about your trined planets below:

Sun/mars in Cancer, House 12, Ruled by Moon
Moon in Pisces, House 8, Ruled by Neptune
Neptune in Scorpio, House 4, ruled by Cancer! (moon ruler)

I know they seemed to be all reflecting back to each other. To me that is super important, when you get all those (ack, I can't think of the word!)....um....double and triple reinforcements (still not the word!).

I wonder why they said not to focus on the Grand Trine? Hmmm.... because it's easy and comes naturally to you, maybe? The challenges are the important learning pieces but the trines and sextiles help you get there...and especially because you have that North Node in Pisces in the 7th house...I think you've got to use that Grand Trine to get there.

It's all so subjective, though eh? I'm a total Neptune/Pisces lover! ha. I mean, I have Neptune conjunct my Mercury & south node in the first house...and Saturn/Chiron/Part of Fortune in Pisces! So, I guess I gravitate to that otherworldly communication. But I'm a Sagittarius Sun/Venus with a Leo Moon/Jupiter so....it's a good balance.

It's always interesting to talk with someone who knows some astrology...so if you want to email me ilsa88@excite.com we can delve a little bit. That would be great.

It's funny...with your Saturn in the 10th opposing your Neptune - you wonder why you chose that? Do you get that aspect? Keeping a distance from that Neptunian stuff - at an arms length or something...because you wanted to focus on that Saturn in Taurus up there? (with Venus in the 2nd..Taurus' natural house? hmmmmmm)

Okay...gotta go!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)