CureZone   Log On   Join
To John and Truthseeker

Views: 3,969
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,276

To John and Truthseeker

Hello. I'm a terrible arguer, I'll say that off the bat...and I really dislike argueing, too!

That said, I just want to point out that there are newspaper 'horoscopes' and then there is real in-depth astrology. Almost everyone knows their 'Sun sign'...and the newspaper astrologist gives information based on that. The thing is, is that each of us is born with this astrological 'plate' and it is made up of the position of 9 planets plus the Moon. And, like music...discordant or harmonious, the 'aspects' between each of those planets at the precise minute you were born affects you. The Greeks were overjoyed with astrology because it was so Rational and Mathematical...it was taught in universities.

I got into it because I went to an astrologer in 1998 and was absolutely blown away by what he told me!! What was so fascinating was that he could tell that my father left when I was 10...as well as a whole bunch of other things...but when I walked out of there I felt as though the top of my head had opened up to the whole new fascinating Universe! It showed me that we are, indeed, all connected...or how could have my father shown up in my chart like that? Being the way I am...I had to learn all about this, study it, and see if I came to the same conclusions...so I've been studying it ever since then and am constantly blown away by how it works! Bottom line....it works. If you haven't studied it, then you don't really know.

It's complex..imagine all the combinations involved when there are 10 'planetary bodies' to deal with in a myriad of combinations. THEN we have the planets out there right now affecting each and every person differently...depending on whether they're forming 'squares, trines, oppositions' etc etc. I have done many many people's charts and they always say: WOW!! Kind of speechless. I have to prove it to myself over and over again that it really does work...never taking it for granted.

That's my experience...and for you, Truthseeker to say what you've said about astrology, just shows that you know nothing about it! Anyone who has studied it deeply see that it works over and over again...

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.218 sec, (2)