CureZone   Log On   Join
Astrological take on 911

Views: 10,222
Published: 21 y

Astrological take on 911

Hello Everyone...I just thought I'd share with you the very interesting energies that were going on when the World Trade Towers collapsed.

Basically, starting July 2001 and lasting until June 2002, there was an intense planetary aspect taking place in the sky. The Planets (energies) involved were Pluto and Saturn...and they were opposing each other. 180degrees apart. Can you picture it? The last time this happened was when the Vietnam war was on...and the time before that was when the stock market crashed in 1929. The symbolism involved is the crumbling of the old Form...in order that something new can be born from the ashes. Phoenix-like. Pluto is very very intense and can seem very dark...the energy Transforms everything it comes in contact with. The symbolism for Pluto is Death/Birth. The old must die in order for the new to be born. Saturn, on the other hand, is our Structure. It is very Earth-oriented and needs to have a secure 'plan' a secure 'form'...it builds and sticks to it's structure with rigidity. Saturn doesn't like change at all. Saturn is also the Authority and our Fears. (everyone has a Saturn in their chart and it will show where their fears are). And, of course an 'opposition' is a challenging aspect. Us/Them sort of aspect.

So...to expand...Saturn was in Gemini (the Twins.....eerie I tell you!) and is symbolized in astrology by the II symbol...meaning Twins...looks an awful lot like the 'Twin Towers'. So...Saturn, our Old Structure in the sign of the Twins perfectly symbolic of New York's Twin Towers. Opposing these towers we have Pluto in Sagittarius...the Archer...aiming his arrow at his highest goals. Now, when Pluto and Saturn oppose like this some old Structure is sure to fall (stock market 1929, Vietnam 60's 'revolution') and this time it was no different. I haven't been able to see when the last time we had the EXACT transit, though...could be a few hundred years ago when we had Saturn in Gemini and Pluto in Sagittarius...

I know it all sounds complicated...but the symbolism was amazing. The Twin Towers were our symbol of our Structure and Pluto....pointing his arrow at the Towers succeeded in crumbling the old structure.

All people, personally, were affected by this Saturn/Pluto transit as well. Some more than others...depending on how these two planets sat in your own natal chart. What I'm saying is that even if the 911 incident didn't happen...each person went through their own 'crumbling of the old'. Most people I've talked to have agreed that during that period from July 2001 until June 2002 parts of their own lives crumbled. Jobs, relationships....some old structure that just wasnt' working anymore had to die. Opportunities that came up during that year long period couldn't be taken...most people I knew were trying to get their life in order and make plans...but they couldn't! The 'energies' were all for crumble mode! No building could begin. Not until about August 2002 anyway. That's when new opportunities started arriving and people could finally rebuild, make plans and start anew! Look back...did you feel that in your life?

And now, since August 2002 is there a sense of newness? Even excitement?

Thanks!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (2)