CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone suffer from excessive fluid on knee joint. Advice info sought.

grzbear Views: 8,295
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,356,563

Re: Anyone suffer from excessive fluid on knee joint. Advice info sought.

At 45, I was told I would need to have bi-lateral knee replacements... I was at a point of accepting that "diagnosis", a wheelchair, or doing something about it.

I had 10% L and 25% R remaining cartilage AND a diagnosis of Arthritis in my knees back and hands.

I also had 24/7 fluid on both knees; at times, it prevented me from getting into and out of a chair without assistance, let alone the pain of walking... or even going up or down a single step.

I chose to do something about it and began radical dietary changes as my understanding of nutrition changed from the commercial and medical juggernaut, to the truth...

While my left knee is still healing, it has come a LONG way in terms of strength, range of motion and comfort. My right knee is as good as I could have ever dreamed... neither hurts unless I over do it and I would not dream of having the replacements now.

This is where I call home on these forums, though you can find me in and around other forums as well at times.

It is the foundation of what I do...

//www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=740

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)