CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you erase wrinkles with castor oil?

FromOz Views: 118,592
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,210

Re: Can you erase wrinkles with castor oil?

Thank you Sara.
Last night I've clicked on your profile, did read your story. You've had it hard, but made a turn around, so I salute you. I've been wondering, living in California, obviously travelled, how did you end up living in Jordan? Are you of Middle Eastern descend, family, friends or just sheer curiosity? I know you have converted to Islam.
Right now, there isn't one particular place I'd like to travel, but to Dubai with an open check book would be nice. I was there in 1979, not much then though.
Write more of your background, (of course, keeping private, what needs to be) so interesting.
The diet book is called, "The Beverley Hills Diet",, written by Judy Mazel. Ms Mazel past away recently, in October. She advocated fruit diets, lifestyle. Maily pineapple, mango, kiwifruit, watermelon, papaya or pawpaw and all berries. The first edition came out in 1981. At the time, I"ve started the diet, lasted only 2 days. I was dizzy, sick. Did not read the book, just copied daily food. Can't do it like that. The secret to be able to keep going is, you have to plenty, very rarely she gives set amounts. First two weeks, mostly fruit, but in a set order. You can eat as much as you want of each, but when you switch to another fruit, you must wait 2 hours, so you digest it all, then start with other one. The next three weeks, you may have vegies, cooked protein meals, but again in special order.
People, medics, poo-poo it, but when you read the book, you realise how much ahead of her time she was. Berries, cleansing, good for joints, etc. Pineapple, anti-imflammatory, watermelon cleansing. So all these things we hear today, cosmetics having added mango, pineapple, pumpkin, is nothing new, just a new money making scheme. She's known all of this, and written all of this, back in 1981. I would send you the eating plan, but really you must read the book to completely understand, and be able to do it. It is so funny, encouraging, not written in medical terms, just simple wording. I've read it every day.
Sara, if you're willing, give me an address, P.O.Box, I have two spare copies, I will sen dyou one, you'll love it. Understand, I have no intention invading your privacy, but you of all people would appreciate this material. So, it would be my pleasure. I have four friends, who has followed this, for weightloss, and still living this lifestyle. Mind you, they're not so interested of being "healthy", just loving it.
Best wishes, Susan
P.S. Sorry, perhaps, should have PM-ed you, so long. Then again, maybe somebody else will benefit from this, like I have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)