CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you erase wrinkles with castor oil?

FromOz Views: 119,218
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,351,842

Re: Can you erase wrinkles with castor oil?

Hi Sara,
As such, I don't fast. In fact, I didn't even know this is the term used, until came on Curezone. For me, this is a lifestyle. Normally, 3-4 days on fruit, but if I feel I am bloated, putting on weight, even just 4 pounds, I might do it 6-7 days. I'm not great a lover of juice only, so for me, it's fruit. As you know, we've had this heat, almost unbearable, yesterday, 47C, so easy to live on fruit. For 8 days I've had only watermelon, so good. Last two days pineapple only. canned, in natural juice. Gone off strawberries. It has been months since I've had a proper cooked meal, and I don't miss eat. zi only eat that, when I go out. I try to limit eating out, which of course causes some fraction with my husband. If I am sitting in a restaurant, I cannot munch on salad, I want to eat all the offerings. This way of eating came about in 2002, when I was on steroid medication. I blew up, almost three stones, couldn't take it. So one day, digged out the book "Beverely Hills Diet", read it in half the night, and don't know what possessed me, just followed it for 21 days. Lost all the weight and plus. Since then, I am not interested in cooked food. I cook, because I have to for family, but do not enjoy it, never taste it. I feel better than in my 20's I look better, I am fitter. I still smoke though. That's something I don't want to give up just yet. I have many cups of coffee too. But drink more than two litres of water. My dentist taught me that long time ago. He is a medical Dr, but healthy living, advocates to all clients, magnesium first, and other essential vitamins, healthy eating, fasting etc. He was the first dentist if not in Aust, but at least in this State to stop using amalgam in 1983. He came from Sweden in 1982, his surgery is plastered with news clippings against amalgam use. He is not a biological dentist, just a healthy living one.
Re: oil combo, below post. This is the mixture used for Oil Cleaning Method. Plenty info on Net. Good, used it for awhile. Gives plenty moisture, but don't really know about getting rid of existing wrinkles. I got tired sleeping all greasy, ruining pillow cases.
Best wishes, Susan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)