CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it my liver?? addition to post

joe Views: 4,480
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 135,120

Re: Is it my liver?? addition to post

I have had several of these kind of symptoms as well. I think it is congestion of the gall and liver which is preventing the liver from clearing properly. From what you say, I would agree that a programme of Liver Cleanses may address the problem. I have just started on the same, (one flush so far), and got some relief, although I dont think much came out.

The wider question is why the liver becomes congested and there are different theories. I am also on a garlic cure right now to clear any of the pathogens that Hulda Clark sees as the underlying problem. This seems to be helping quite a lot.

My attitude is that it only takes between 3-6 months to go through the various cleansing programmes. If they can restore a good level of health, then this is not a long time. I dont see any alternative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)