CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Had amalgams removed this week and dentist did not use any precautions

Dancing Love Views: 8,808
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,348,978

Re: Help! Had amalgams removed this week and dentist did not use any precautions

Hi -

Good to hear you gave up soda, that thing really leeches a lot of minerals from your body in addition to contributing to your pre-diabetic condition. You need to rebuid your mineral reserve which is probably close to zero after so many years of a high Sugar diet. You should read about "green smoothies", essentially blended salads, which make it easy to take in a lot of greens; this should give your body the minerals it sorely needs. Also look into purchasing a good quality juicer (consider it a lifetime investment), like the omega series -- I have the single gear masticating omega 8003. Start juicing vegetables, especially greens, and consider doing a 3-5 day juice fast (given your pre-diabetic condition, you would probably need to spread your juice throughout the day). The more raw veggies you add to your diet, the more your blood Sugar will stabilize at a healthy level and the "cleaner" your blood will become. You can read some of the juicing and juice fast forums here on curezone for more suggestions.

Also, if you are still eating white flour products, you need to eliminate them from your diet.

I do not know much about mercury removal, so I would suggest reading more on this topic on curezone. For dental questions, you can post on the Dental health forum and direct your post to StratRebel. He is a dentist and offers very good advice, but keep in mind that he is still speaking from a relatively conventional dentistry perspective; that said, I am sure he can offer you some valuable information about your situation, especially if you attach an x-ray to your post.

Good luck, keep going and you will see improvements. My father has Psoriasis as well and I know that a positive attitude is extremely important.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)