CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black Cumin Seed for Cancer, Immune Disorders, Asthma, Cooking & More

mo123 Views: 12,947
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,343,612

Re: Black Cumin Seed for Cancer, Immune Disorders, Asthma, Cooking & More

tony, we really appreciate you as the moderator and I love Luella to death. She is my closest ali. The problem is that Black Carraway is what the Europeans call a seed similar in nature. The blessed black seed, nigella sativa is different but like you say there are thousands and thousands of companies selling these seeds. They are different in nature and cures.

I am so concerned about this plight Tony and that is why I am arguing with you so I can save a nation of people . As pancreatic cancer is the worse and for someone to go in America and purchase Caraway opposed to black cumin, they are signing their death warrant. I had a man write to me and tell me he purchased black seeds and they became moist and gooey in the processor, he purchased a bad quality and not the legitimate seeds, probably the black caraway being advertised.

I wish you would just simply change your article to exclude the words caraway so me you and God can be happy.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)