CureZone   Log On   Join
More white flakes

JulieAKA87980 Views: 2,971
Published: 15 y

More white flakes

We've had heavy chemtrail activity over my area for a couple of months, I had assumed it was weather control related, and then last week end we had lots of trails and then white flakes sitting on the hood of the car at the end of the day. I could kick myself for not having good enough equipement to get a sample, but I have a life that involves effort to keep up, and I was unprepared, I tried and failed.
So, no proof. The entire area is now sick with what people are calling the flue. Nobody is dying, which makes this better than the last time, but everyone is sick, from gnarly old bikers to early twenties. Including me, which sucks, and hubbie, who is a sneaky sneaky guy and got really sick before I got on it. I'm using a zapper, H202, lots of iodine, and lots of herbs, and I don't have a seconday invection. (There are a couple of bad cases of pneumonia, and nasty sinus infections.) Hubbie had a pretty acute respiratory problem before I started him on what I'm doing. He's so pleased with my natural health regimine, he may never admit he's sick again.
Here is the progression of the illness, joint aches, runny nose, fever, rivers of mucus, upset stomach, diarreah, sometimes vomiting, (insert seconday bacterial infection here for anyone who doesn't use some type of anti viral) and skin outbreaks that look like chicken pox or possibly a variation of herpies. Some people only have them inside their mouths, some on the legs or arms, I only got one on a leg, I assume because I've spent all my spare time hooked up to the zapper. It looked like a histimine reaction, it was itchy, I noticed it when I scratched it and broke the blister, and then had an itchy herpies like thing that is slow healing.
It's not shingles. People have gotten tested for that and come up negative.
I'm calling the skeletal pain joint aches for lack of a better common description, it's more like your bones hurt in places where you broke them when you were six years old. It drags on for quite a while, lots of people have relapses, and a lot of people are working with it anyway, because they have to to make ends meet.
So it's spread pretty widely.
Hubbie went to work and told everyone we were fixing ourselves by drinking iodine, mildly electrocuting ourselves, and drinking hydrogen peroxide, and we were stripping an old lamp and plugging ourselves in for 20 mintues, killing everything. Much better recieved than admiting we are using a zapper, and anyone who wants to look into using a zapper can find the information. Olive leaf extract works on this one, I'd just like to know what it is.
It is possible that there is no connection at all between the wierdness in the skies, and the current illness, and it's not nearly as bad as last spring. So far no one has died, and there is less visible stuff, the first time I actually saw something that shouldn't be there in the form of a white flake, it was big and hard to miss. I don't have any proof at all, it's possibly just coincidence.
But.... I wonder.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)