CureZone   Log On   Join
Alternative Health Seekers Beware

Views: 5,962
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,338,411

Alternative Health Seekers Beware

The Brown-Shirts became more and more vocal as Hitler came to power but he eliminated them after the election. CureZone has become a hotbed of racists like the Brownshirts of CureZone that others would call "Ronbots." Ron Paul is the new Hitler of CureZone. He suffered extreme haters for 20 years before he became the darling of the internet. His propaganda machine on the web seduces anti-war and alternative health seekers but his political machine only works if you have no critical thinking skills and your conscious is flooded with his anti-war and pro-freedom message. Ron Paul published racist and homophobic diatribes under his name and made over a million dollars doing it. Ron Paul is the author or approved those newsletters throughout the 80's and 90's that were specifically tagged to references to himself that formerly targeted Blacks as "animals." His buddy Alex Jones is also a propagandist of the same skunk but another stripe who targets Hispanics as villains. They are much more subtle than Hitler but if you do the research, you will find their racist agenda.

The more discrete racism of Ron Paul and Alex Jones have a huge impact in America and Europe as well. Ron Paul and Alex Jones make it safe to hate Jews and brown people again. Hitler started out as an Anti-immigrant movement. The Jews, Blacks, Mormons, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses and people with disabilities who had any sense of what was coming and could get out of Germany before the election, did so. Intellectuals and authors who opposed the scree of Hitler also left or were executed by Hitler when he came in power. CureZone has become a den of racist fearmongers and utltra nationalists who stand behind Alex Jones and Ron Paul as the saviors of freedom but they are nothing more than punks who would start a racial holocaust in America that would spread around the world. Instead of fighting in racist wars in other countries, Ron & Alex want to bring the soldiers home to fight the race war at home. I don't want to be lumped in with the revised version of Hitler through the hidden agenda of a racist holocaust that Ron Paul and Alex Jones paint as freedom.

Most CureZone readers are not critical thinkers. They are generally unhealthy people who went along with mainstream medicine and everything they were told up until they came to CureZone. They find outstanding alternative health information and tidbits of Alex Jones and Ron Paul begin to invade their psyche. If the alternative health information helps them and Ron Paul says he is for alternative health and opposed to an unpopular war then the other things he says must be true as well? It is a strategy that has driven Ron Paul into deification in CureZone. I hope with your new research skills that you have learned by researching alternative health, you will look into the dark side of Ron Paul and Alex Jones. I discovered the truth and it made me understand why Hitler sounds so much like Alex Jone's as they rage against immigrants in America. I hope you will see that CureZone is being used as a brainwashing instrument for dozens of White Supremacists on the debate side of CureZone. I hope that it returns to the Health sight it once was. Beware the Ronbots and Alex Jones fanatics. I was one until a woke up to their mechanizations. I see the train of Holocaust driven by the debate side of CureZone. I am getting off of this train. Western Europe post war became very wary of enigmatic and charismatic leaders but they may have forgotten the lessons of World War II and Hitler. America was always much more subtle with its racism. The World should be wary. CureZone should have a warning label. Those who come to heal their bodies should safeguard their minds from the racist cancer spread throughout its pages.

Bye

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)