CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Continued progress for prostate cancer using oleander & Budwig

Northstar Views: 6,836
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,336,246

Re: Continued progress for prostate cancer using oleander & Budwig

Hi. Bret, I my self am looking for my father 72 who had biopsy done last week as his PSA went to 5 so he wont know the results until next week. He had thyroid cancer about 4.5 years ago and we were on the Budwig diet and PSA was lower around 3.... Decided to go off for about 9-12 months looking again at other nutritional protocol.

Well anyway he has this done 10 years ago and no cancer found but the VA is all so much eager to perform tests, surgery ,etc... I am looking at other alternatives including the Dendritic Cell Vaccine done in Mexico,etc He's back on the Budwig diet and we added IP6 to the protocol.

The photodynamic option might be worth looking into but no clinics in the US that I can find only a clinical trial performed in Canada.

While my dad has changed his diet and good quality nutrients its some time hard to change the older generation so I will make all options known to him, because I tell him if you have surgery your psa can still come back big time... So the Photodynamic and maybe the CyroFreeze option is the best with least side effects.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)