CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Continued progress for prostate cancer using oleander & Budwig

patientadvocate Views: 6,852
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,335,911

Re: Continued progress for prostate cancer using oleander & Budwig

Hormone therapy for prostate is usually incorrectly applied here in the United States.

Testosterone is produced not only by testicles but also by adrenals.

Makes absolutely no sense to block one and not the other. Adrenal glands will kick out more testosterone if you block the testlicles production. So what good is blocking testicular hormones?

You must use Lupron and Fluetamide together, otherwise you are waisting time and money.

Other countries are more in line with this double therapy, however, HMO's, insurance companies seem to conveniently forget about simple facts of humany physiology and I see way too many patients taking single bullet hormone therapy.

You must Demand both and get an advocate to fight that battle if you must.

Also, hyperbaric shows only slowed progression and no clear affect upon many cancers.(in a curative sense) The problem was identified by scientist who identified that cancer cells do not absorb oxygen very quickly. If hemoglobin is the carrier, it has finite ability to absorb only so much oxygen, so hyperbaric may raise your O2 levels, but only slighly and even still getting the 02 to cross cancer membrane is still an issue.

This is why I repeat myself over and over. You must combine anything that even looks like an oxygen therapy with heavy metalic salts to change the polarity inside cancer cells. It has been demonstrated that changing polarity by tiny amounts(.09%) can increase the amount of oxygen perfusion by 70% to 90%.

This is why I call alkaline targets as a threshold. It's an on/off switch for oxygen perfusion.

Normally, 70% of time, alkaline ph and increased oxygen donors reverse, corrects abnormal cellular metabolism.

Ozone, chlorophyll plus U.V. lights, quinones, DMSO, xanthenes, strong polyphenols are just some of the suspected Oxygen donors you can take. Others may be found in sulphur from garlic, carboxilic acid, citrate, IP6, flavenoids.

Also, I firmly recommend if you perform oxygen therapy to use citrate, carboxyl groups, and coq10 as adjuncts to these therapies. IP6 looks enticing. These above compounds all have a role in burning oxygen correctly. In fact, high doses of citrate is actually shown to prevent fermentation in mamailian cells.

Hope this didn't confuse you too much.

Bret

I would take more than one kind of suspected oxygen donor ifyou choose this route.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)