CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to get rid of Mucous in Stools?

kathryn101 Views: 14,104
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 133,530

Re: How to get rid of Mucous in Stools?

Sandy...I think the carrot juice and a little spinach juice along the way mixed
with the carrot...will heal your colon. If you're diet consists of much unhealthy
food...I'd drop that for now...and only take in foods that are healthy and healing.

According to NW Walker...(I love his teachings and have all his books...he's from
the 'old school'). But according to him...when a person has diarrhea...they NEED
to cleanse their colon. And dysentry really is a form of diarrhea.

Just give it a little time...do the juicing...I really believe if you leave off the
unhealthy stuff for a short time...and do a lot of carrot juice, etc...it will heal
your colon.

I'm wondering WHY you have the diarrhea...you didn't mention any pain in the tummy
or bloody mucous or anything. But any of these problems should be lined out with
the carrot juice...that is so healing.

Hope some of this helps. I was so glad to hear you're from India...our family doctor is from India...and is a close family friend...and his dad is a doctor in
India. Our doctor used to encourage my studies of natural healing...but I think he's
about had it with my 'bogus ways' as he calls them. :-)

Sorry I didn't notice your last post sooner. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)