CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sick and Toxic feeling since using MMS

Jonsher_uk Views: 9,130
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,326,190

Re: Sick and Toxic feeling since using MMS

Have you done Iodine supplementation, I mean a decent amount
And how long did you use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I think you can over do all those cleanses enemas and so on, it's much more important to concentrate on proper diet and exercise
qigong is especially good.

Cortizone can affect you for years after you stop using it. I was on it for a month and over a year after stopping it I had the worst debilitating pain in my pelvis and hips so much I could barely move at times. this came and went over more than a year but now it's been gone for the last two years. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement may have got some out or mobilized something else to cause the other symptoms.

If you do the right things and stay away from the doctors and their drugs you will
improve gradually. If you haven't yet, try Iodine and make sure to take enough selenium also vitamin C and magnesium. you may get some more reactions but you can control them with the dosage. It's easy to dismiss if you don't read enough about it. I did that to begin with

MMS looks to be good for infection of the digestive system and blood and it can likely improve circulation by clearing obstruction to blood vessels all over the body. The symptoms you got were likely temporary effects of this. Iodine can do the same but is a much weaker oxidizer in it's oxidative form.
MMS seemed to improve my kidney function as I had very weak urination possibly related to colitis and systemic inflammation. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement almost instantly returned this to normal but iodine may have done the same

It take's time to get your body working right after all that time and the wrong treatment you got but things will get better.
I believe the dentist contributed most to my health problems so that's one important area to look at also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)