CureZone   Log On   Join
Sick and Toxic feeling since using MMS

Views: 8,214
Published: 15 years ago

Sick and Toxic feeling since using MMS

I started using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement about 4 months ago for swollen lymph nodes (tested for everything) and Liver pains. History of eczema and asthma since childhood. (cortizone injections and Antibiotics until about two years ago) Lymph nodes swollen on and off for twenty years after returning from a tropical climate that reeked havoc on my eczema. I assume I pick up some kind of bacteria or insect bite that has me ill feelin the last twenty years. I did a master cleanse about two years ago and I have been eczema free ever since. Lymph nodes remain in armpit neck etc and now have aches in right side. Did Liver Flushes that di not help. Another 17 day master cleanse and pain in side continues, bllod tests like crazy for the last twenty show everyhing fine.

I got up to 8 drops twice a day and had to stop I was feeling so ill. Pain in Kidneys, sides, legs and entire body aching. I had to stop.

Since then I tried liver flushes, coffee enamas, sauna, epson salt baths, 4 grams daily of Vit C.. I can not shake this toxic feeling. It feels horrible like something is gonna let go soon.

Any suggestions ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)