CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I remember being a newbie...

RunningBlind Views: 3,496
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,321,509

Re: I remember being a newbie...

When I was a newbie getting into colon cleansing. I knew it was either Oxypowder or Colonix. I spent hours searching the archives on it. Same thing with "The Master Cleanse" because I was a fasting virgin and it sounded absurd to me. Some how reading more and more experiences convinced me to try it and it was amazing.

I don't know how people can just post "Which to do!!" and then go and do what 1 or 2 people say. Personally, I like reading as many different experiences with it as I can. That way you're sure to get the good and the bad of it. I did the "what do I do" thing with doctors and got nowhere.. Now that information is available to me like Curezone and the internet, I want to know ALL my options and I want the GOOD and the BAD experiences of it. I think people like this don't last here either. Actually these "what do I do" people are on all sorts of forums and have low post counts. Maybe if you spent time doing research, learning to FINALLY think for yourself and making sense out of things.. you will get somewhere. Do we really need to tell people what "real food" is? Fruit for example - A real fruit is something like a whole bananna or an apple that you get raw. Not Froot Loops. (fruit flavored cereal). Common sense really.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)