CureZone   Log On   Join
I remember being a newbie...

Molly Bloom Views: 4,914
Published: 16 y

I remember being a newbie...

Yes I was a natural health virgin. Prior to coming here I was all about processed food, western medicine, an occasional multi-vitamin....I was good to go. That was until I broke down physically.

In my late 40's I thought I was dying. I was so grateful to take my health into my own hands. I had some very bad experiences with Western Medicine at that time. I decided that I was the only one that could make me healthy. I had no idea how to start however.

When I came here I decided to do everything all at once. I was veering wildly between forums and I believed everything that anyone told me. I spent a lot of money!

SLOW DOWN. You are here to get healthy. Break down your symptoms. Search for those symptoms on the search engine at CZ. See if anyone else experienced what you have. Post in "Ask Curezone". Explain your symptoms clearly and read what people have to say. If someone responds, google the hell out of it. Read all you can before you decide to leap into anything. You will be doing something to your body. Time to discern if this is right for you. Time to take control. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS....NUMERO UNO.

The cleanses.

Bowel

Parasite

Liver

Kidneys

The very basics. Read about them. Decide if they are right for you. For those of us that have been here for awhile, we've almost all tried them. Varying degrees of success, but without a clean slate you cannot go on. You need to cleanse. Make all your organs as pure as possible and then try to add....slowly add other things.

Change your eating habits. I mean it. Nothing you do will do any good if you are putting processed crap in your body. Figure out how to introduce food into your diet that actually enhances your physical body instead of messing it up. Real food. It's simple, processed food is not really food. Go into your local Safeway or Piggly Wiggly and look at products. If you can't pronounce the ingredients, or there are ANY CHEMICALS in the food at all, this is not real food. Period.

Exercise. If we don't sweat we are screwed. It's as important as pooping or peeing. You must get that stuff out of your body. Sweat is the best way. I don't care how you do this. You can sit in a sauna. It's best to get the heart rate up to minimum levels. You can google that.

Drink Water. Water will make many many things better. Drink really good water. Make it a priority, but don't overdo it. Hydration is key here. If you only drink coffee or soda then you are not hydrating.

Read everything before you pop anything in your mouth or try something. I mean read everything. You decide. Many will tell you what to do and they are passionate. It helped them. It may or may not help you. In fact, dismiss everything I'm saying to you because I may be full of it too. Lesson Number One. Ah but I make some sense. If that rings true then Okay, worth a listen.

So, in summation I'd say:

Drink Water
Sweat
Cleanse
Eat well
Read everything (make it your hobby for awhile)
Don't believe anything anyone tells you (except me...LOL)

And slow down. You don't have to cleanse tonight, or buy a supplement or anything. Plan. Read. Think. Use the Curezone archives.

Believe it or not you'll finally have a lightbulb going off over you head. And you'll know.

Good luck newbies. Good luck.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)